a helpful organization of key provisions, full statute (Title 17 of the U.S. Code), and rules from the Code of Federal Regulations (Title 37).
View a guide is organized into categories for an overview, different types of registration, what cannot be copyrighted, application guidelines, submission, fair use, fees, infringement, and more. Also included are video tutorials and actual examples of copyrighted material that have been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Copyright Registration is a guide to the United States copyright application process with videos, explanations, statutes, and actual examples of copyrights that have been registered by the U.S. Copyright Office.
Apptorney: IP is designed to compile the web resources used by Intellectual Property professionals into one easy to use and navigate application. Search, file or monitor the status of a trademark or patent; review relevant statutes; and keep up with popular IP Blogs. Apptorney:IP contains hundreds of organized links to USPTO pages, patent and trademark search pages, state and international IP resources, and statutes.
U.S.C. Title 17: Copyrights, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Plus, we use our revenue to give back to the legal community. Check out our website for details.
• Fully offline – just download and go!
• Lightning-fast speed.
• Full-text search and in-text highlighting.
• Page through content just like a book.
• User preferences – adjust the font and font-size for easier reading.
• GoTo Button – know the exact section you want? It’s one touch away.
• Updated frequently to ensure you have the most current edition.