Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to full-text CCH legal resources in the areas of health and human resources, internet tax, and business and finance. CCHIntelliConnect requires users to register with their FSU email address for access.
Some useful titles are:
- Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
- Bromberg and Ribstein on Limited Liability Partnerships
- Corporate Legal Compliance Handbook (Banks & Banks)
- A Practical Guide to SEC Proxy and Compensation Rules (Goodman, Olson & Fontenot)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Planning and Compliance
- Structuring Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Entrepreneurial Transactions
- U.S. Regulation of the International Securities and Derivatives Markets
Bloomberg Law Practice Centers
Practice centers are concentrated subject area guides available through Bloomberg Law. Below are topics that may be useful:
RIA Checkpoint is a tax focused resource. It has editorial and primary source materials and is used heavily by tax professionals for current awarness and editoral analysis of tax issues.
Below is a basic list of business related journals available in HEINONLINE, LEXIS, or WESTLAW.
Berkley Business Law Journal
Business Law International
The Business Lawyer
Delaware Journal of Corporate law
Florida State University Business Review
Journal of Corporation Law
Viriginia Law and Business Review
Search articles using Google Scholar