Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printers & Copiers
- Students may use the B&W(.10/page) or color printers(.25/page) to print. There are computers available in the second floor reading room or students may install printer drivers on their laptop.
- Students (and patrons who purchase a copy card from main campus) can use the B&W and color copiers to scan resources.
- Study rooms and classrooms are equipped with technology.
- The Circulation Desk has headphones, phone and macbook chargers, and laptop standing desks available for checkout.
The Research Center has Dell Latitude 5420 laptops available for checkout to law students for a short term loan. Students must sign a laptop agreement when checking out the laptop and loans are limited to 3 days. They come with the same standard software available to students at our computer station - Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Additional fines apply for overdue laptops, please read our loan agreement carefully when using laptops.
Technology We Lend At the Circulation Desk
The following items can be checked out from the Circulation Desk.
- Android USB-B and USB-C charger
- iPhone Lightning Cable Charger
- Noise Canceling Headphones
- Charger for 2015+ Macbooks have a 29W adapter and a USB-C cable
- Charger for the 13-inch (2016-2017) Macbook Pro - a 61W adapter and USB-C cable
- Charger for the 15-inch (2016-2017) Macbook Pro - a 87W adapter and USB-C cable
- Standing Desks
- Keyboards for Surface Pro in study rooms